Solo exhibition Blow me away at Galleri Image
Exhibiting at Click! Festival, Helsingør
Residency at Aabne Scene, Aarhus.
1. march 2019
Release of permanent installation at the facade of The Women’s Museum in Aarhus
15. september 2018
Presenting EntmenschT first performance at Aabne Scene, Godsbanen – a collaboration with composer Line Tjørnhøj. Performed by Theatre of Voices.
Residency at Schmiede, Austria
13. january 2018
Presenting I am Your Image at Godsbanen – showing work in progress with Mark Coniglio.
28. november 2017
The Greenhouse – a solo exhibition at Aabne Scene, Godsbanen. An installation about the cultivated and the wild.
16. september 2017
Concept and staging af the FRONTIERS OF THE METAVERSE – a narrative framing to the AWOW – Aarhus walks on water a fashion show with wearables. The show is taking place by Dokk1, Aarhus.
31. Januar 2017
World premiere at Bora-Bora, Aarhus – of The 4.th Morning – a choreographed work about creation and re-creation – in collaboration with Jon Skulberg.
21. Januar 2017
HESITATION OF LIGHT
Lightning the Ringgadebro constitutes a city gate to European Capital of Culture 2017 in Aarhus. The lightdesign is different every day – because it gets its color range from the sunset the same day.
Artist in residence at Lake Studios, Berlin – collaboration with Mark Coniglio
Releasing the AppOpera Breathless Moment – together with Composer Niels Rønsholdt.
Artist talk at Salon 67, Aarhus.
1. October 2015
Looking for Courage in Shanghai.
26. August 2015
Looking for Courage first performance at Tietgenskollegiet! Read more here: facebook.com/LookingforCourage
Permanent piece The Mirage at main entrance at Godsbanen. Made together with designer Caroline Jessen.
9. May 2015
– Re-premiere with The Doll’s House at Republique, Cph. Opera by John Frandsen.
23. April 2015
– Consecrating the sculpture Ramification in Fredensborg: http://forgreninger-fredensborg.blogspot.dk. Together with Niels Rønsholdt
– Workshop in Cph with the Looking for Courage – danish/english/chinese team. Preparing the show for autumn 2015.
• Visual staging for “Et Dukkehjem” as an opera by John Frandsen at Republique, Odense theatre and Esbjerg music theatre
• Klejs&Rønsholdt are going to Bejing to develop new opera project Looking for courage together with Louise Beck, Feng Jiangzhou and Lin Zhang
• Everyday Opera. Public space opera in Horsens together with Ursula Andkjær Olsen, Andreas Busk, Andrea Pellegrini, GelderaK and Lydenskab.
• Preparing HOME for Click! festival in May
• Visual concept for Aarhundredets Festival opening party at Godsbanen together with wemakespace architects.
• Releasing “Udsyngning”
• First Show “Udsyngning” – a music video project together with Kristina Holgersen. Read more: http://udsyngning.wordpress.com
• New member of the Aarhus Art Council 2014 – 2017
• Starting up participatory project: Secret Diary
• 26/11: Artist Talk at Godsbanen, Aabne Scene kl 14 – 16 about Aroused!
• 23/11. Aroused! – an immersive installation with stereo video and stop motion. First show at Åbne Scene, Godsbanen.
• 15/11: Klejs & Rønsholdt presents Breathless Moment on CPH:DOX’s conference Do it together
• Starting up a big sculptural project together with Niels Rønsholdt.
• Klejs & Rønsholdt are Artists in residence at 3LD in N.Y.
• 24. – 26. Exhibiting GROW at Charlotte Fogh Gallery during Art Weekend 2013
• 7. – 12. participating, workshopping and exhibiting at Click!festival in Helsingør. Klejs & Rønsholdt are presenting the techno-installation version of Racer
• 3. & 4. from 19 – 24 RESPIT during The SPOT festival at Godsbanen. An interactive video installation about TIME. Poet Hanne Viemose is invited to write live.
• 1/5: Premiere in Copenhagen, 3/5: Opening concert at SPOT, Aarhus, 4/5: Horsens
Visual design to the Requiem concert by YouROland by composer Christoffer Møller and soprano Andrea Pellegrini. Played by Lydenskab.
• 13 & 14/4: Participating in DR’s Musikalske Fortællinger together with composer Line Tjørnhøj and anthropologist Birgitte Stampe
• 28/2 – 2/3: Workshop at Helsingør Kulturværft with composer Niels Rønsholdt and programmer Mark Coniglio
• 19/2 – 21/2: ANATOMIA – a digital performance in public space Horsens.
• 3/2 kl. 19:30 Love performance at Badeanstalten Spanien
• 29/1 – 8/2: Showing 3. part of GROW – three large scale projections in public space Horsens
• 18/1: Presentation of the AppOpera Breathless Moment (Pilot) at Royal Opera House, London
• Exhibition GROW at Horsens Kunstmuseum
• Exhibition GROW in the cube in pedestrian street, Horsens. 1. part of a big city project in collarboration with Helle Bach
• 26 – 28/10: The Klejs & Rønsholdt 3D opera installation Honeymoon at TRANSIT in Belgien
• 22/10: Participating at the exhibition Kamæleon at Godsbanen, Aarhus during Junge Hunde festival with the installation Astral Child
• 11/10: Klejs & Rønsholdt’s Racer at Nordic Music Days in Stockholm
• Release of the music video I made together with performer Zoë Martlew Red Room
• 8 + 9/6: Exhibision Portrait at Big Wheel in Vordingborg
• 31/5-3/6: Exhibision of Portrait at Platform4 in Aalborg
• 19/5: Workshop and exhibision in Lithuania with the project Portrait.
• 3/5: SKIN New installation at the Helsingor Click!-festival. In collarboration with Niels Rønsholdt, Edition-S and 3LD, NY.
• Preparing SKIN – an interactive 3D sculpture.
• Working on Portrait – a documentry film for the project Portrait – with Line Tjørnhøj
• 10/3: Digital tapestry at the Masqurade at Aarhundredets festival in Aarhus
• 10/3: “Rejsen” digital artwork in concert. The concert took place in Horsens – in a bus on the “gågade” with Lydenskab
• 26/2: Digital artwork for the ASYL!-Concert – at Musikhuset Aarhus
January – may 2012
• Teachingmy fabulous TONESPACE-students at the Academy of Music in digital media art